PUBLIC NOTICE OF APPLICATION (under Sections 38 of the Act)
CRANSWICK VILLAGE GREEN
Hutton Cranswick Parish Council has applied to the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, for consent under section 38 of the Commons Act 2006 to carry out restricted works on Cranswick Village Green. The Planning Inspectorate will decide the application on behalf of the Secretary of State. As part of an overall play area improvement project the works are the provision of two permanent items of children's play equipment with safety surfacing:
- A 30m Zip Line;
- A Climber with scramble net traverse rope) and
- The realignment of existing and provision of additional boundary fencing.
The works will be located immediately adjacent to the existing play area on the Village Green.
A copy of the application form and accompanying documents can be viewed on the huttoncranswick.com website. Links to the documents are shown below.
The documents in question are as follow:
- Application Form CLP 2 (09/2019)
- Q11 – Aerial Design
- Q20 - Conservation Area Appraisal Cranswick
- Q29 - Works Map
- Q30 - Commons Register and Map
- Q30 - Health and Safety Questionnaire
- Q32 - Copy of Annex D letter – this includes a copy of the Annex C letter and Notice sent to those listed in Section I
- Extract from the Driffield Wolds Weekly
- Planning Inspectorate Decision
They can also be inspected at Bella Cottage, Sheepman Lane, Cranswick, Driffield, East Yorkshire, YO25 9RA, during normal office hours, until the 8th December, 2020.
Hutton Cranswick Parish Council – 10th November, 2020.